I figured since I just invited y'all I better post something new and this is all I had on my camera, a beautiful Spring Sunday walk (it was 75 on Sunday and of course it snowed today- typical Utah weather) Chris and I have been busy with Wood Badge last week and this week so hopefully I'll have some pictures to post from that next week!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Sunday Walk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute and your pictures continue to look great. Poor James and his stitches. I am in shock that I haven't had to do the same with our boys yet. We just wind up in the ER with croup.
You guys always do fun things!
We're going to be in Utah at the beginning of June. Erik's little brother is getting married on the 7th. We'd love to see you guys while we're there. We miss your family. Anyways, I'll email you with more info.
Angela
Post a Comment