Is it possible to be lazy and busy at the same time? It feels like the month just flew by. Chris has been super busy with school, work and bishopric. I've been busy with work, cubscouts (I was called as cubmaster :) - good practice for 5 years from now) putting a garden in and needless to say the kids. So by the end of the day I've been too tired and lazy to post anything new. So here it is, our month at a glance...
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like a fun month. Can you believe Ryan and Kate are old enough for kindergarten?? I was just looking at the picture we have of the two of them when they were babies together!! They can't be 5 already.
Let's do get together soon. We'd love to see you guys again!
I loved getting all caught up with you guys.
That sunscreen post is crazy, is it really that bad for you? I need to take a poison 101 course I think.
The slip n slide picture is perfect of Kate, what a fun girl.
To answer your question, I don't think we'll wind up in Utah, but it's still a possibility. We'll know more around Dec.
I think it is possible to be busy and lazy at the same time. I feel like that quite a bit of the time. It looks like it was a fun month. That is so sad about Sam getting sunscreen in his eyes. And so not fun for you.
I wouldn't say LAZY, just prioritizing:) When life gets busy, somethings gotta give! better the blog entries than your sanity:)
Great posts. I'm glad our kids can moo and Sam cracks me up!! The balmex pic is great!
Post a Comment