This is why I’m not a blogger- It takes way too much time and I really only have a few precious hours in the day that I have to myself, and I’d really rather not be getting frustrated at pictures that won’t download. However, after being prodded by Chris to update our blog, I started and then I couldn’t stop and I just went on and on (I think it’s a little addicting) The bad part came when I was attempting to finish things up after the boys got up from naps. And this is what happened when I wasn’t looking…
I didn’t get the table in the picture nor James who went running because he knew he was in trouble.
See, this is addicting- 4 posts in 3 days!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
WARNING: Do not attempt to Blog while children are awake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh! MY GOODNESS!!!!!! See why I LOVE when you update?? It just gets better and better!!! HILARIOUS!
Keem them coming!! Please don't stop. I love them! I know what you mean though it is addicting....and the poor kids do feel neglected!
HAHA! THAT is why I don't own paint of any kind (except the kind in locked boxes)!! I'm so happy you updated. Kate's hair is SO blond! I loved all the pictures and I love you!!!!
That's too funny but it is so true! It was great to get an update on your fun summer. That is awesome that you and Chris went to Fiji. It looked beautiful!
I am so glad that my children are not the only ones that run wild when my attention is totally absorbed int o something else! Too cute. We have to laugh about these times or else we'll go crazy, huh?
I do regret that we didn't get down to Utah to visit while we were out West. I hope we'll get to visit soon.
SO CUTE! I can't believe he got so messy! :)
I love this Stacy! This wouldl totally happen to me!
Post a Comment