oh my holy cow-those things are HUGE! IMPRESSIVE! I love your hair-are you just in that moment when you feel the urge to do something drastic? when you say "chop" what exactly do you mean? :) yep-we made it cali-I kind of wrote a little bit about it on one of my posts. but right now it's looking good! and that's a super cute picture of you guys-you look fantastic...as always! the kids are adorable. oh, and chris looks great too :)
5 comments:
That is such a cute picture!
what a great picture. Ryan wants you to know that there must be a million billion seeds inside the big pumpkins. haha
Chris- I always knew you were a hairy guy- but your feet? What a shock! -Cuyler :)
What a darling picture....such a cute idea. I especially like Chris's slippers!!
oh my holy cow-those things are HUGE! IMPRESSIVE! I love your hair-are you just in that moment when you feel the urge to do something drastic? when you say "chop" what exactly do you mean? :)
yep-we made it cali-I kind of wrote a little bit about it on one of my posts. but right now it's looking good!
and that's a super cute picture of you guys-you look fantastic...as always! the kids are adorable. oh, and chris looks great too :)
Post a Comment