

Can you tell that my kids don't like having their picture taken? I have to sneak pictures and even then I can't seem to get one of James. Kate was a BYU cheerleader (she wore the skirt that my mom made for me when I was her age), James was a football player and when Sam saw James with his BYU Jersey on he had to wear his "butball" shirt too (along with the black lines under their eyes). When we got back home from trick or treating downtown I had forgotten to get the candy I had bought for our trick or treaters out of the car so when the first kids knocked on the door I hurried and gave them some from Kate's candy bag- she told me later "that's ok Mom, I really wanted to share my candy anyway" She is so not my daughter.

5 comments:
What fun pictures!! That pumpkin farmer costume was so creative!
I LOVE your new header. That picture is beautiful.....I love how you cropped out Chris' feet!!
When will you guys come out for dinner?? We'd love to have you!
Hey Phipps! It's the Bloomfields! We found your blog from Jess and Andrew's. You're family is so cute! I don't think we've seen you guys since we ran into you at Home Depot a few years ago. Kate looks so different now, but still as pretty as ever. Your boys are adorable as well. Glad you're doing well. You can check out our blog at chickachickabloombloom.blogspot.com.
love,
Karen and Ben
Hi! Thank you for your comment too. It looks like we might be neighbors! We are so excited to find out, if everything goes as planned we'll be moving at the end of the month! I'll definitely keep you updated.
Hello Stacy
this is your long lost friend Carly (Nielson)...how are you? I found your blog through Kari who I reconnected with awhile back. Your kids are adorable and you look like you are doing great. I have three kids also, we are in Las Vegas while Ben finishes Dental School. It was so good to "see" you and catch up with what you are doing. Casey was just saying to me the other day that she was thinking about Steph....Casey is living in Elk Grove while her husband goes to Law school and she has one little girl and another on the way. I would love to hear from you, it has been a LONG time huh!
Stace--hey! Been a while, huh? I miss you guys so much! LOOVE that first picture of Halloween with the fall tree. Awesome job. What a fantastic garden and shots of the veggie pickers :) Sam is HUGE since last time I saw him! It's been too long.
Post a Comment