Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hee Haws

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It seemed a little steep to pay $5 a person to go to Hee Haws, however, having promised the kids we would go to a "farm" we headed up to Hee Haws. It was hokey but so much fun! Train rides, a straw slide, petting farm, pedal races, corn shooting, a hay ride and pig races- we definitely got our moneys worth. Probably the funniest part was coming home and finding 20+ kernels of corn in Sam's shirt and diaper :)

2 comments:

Courtney White said...

Hee Haws is our favorite place to go!! Love the pictures!

Willis Crew said...

Stacy your pictures are so beautiful! You need to come out and teach me how to use my camera! I feel like I have way more camera than I can handle- its a bit depressing. I still can't get over seeing Kate with blond hair! I always picture her in her little snow white Halloween costume with dark hair! We miss being around you guys!