Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lovin' the Snow

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Sledding is hard work! You know dragging kids through the snow is so much easier than carrying them.
Photobucket
The best way to keep kids out in the snow and cold a little longer... a little sugar.
Photobucket
I'll let Chris add the caption here- 'cause I can think of about a dozen things that he could be telling David at this moment. (P.S. all 5 guys were helping to build the snowcave at the time. Kevin just moved right as I snapped the picture- we have to give him credit too)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The face of a happy snow-caver. (or an OCD snow-caver)
Photobucket
Don't ask me how he got me to sleep in here... actually it was probably the fact that our 6 yr old and 4 yr old weren't nearly as scared as I was and I couldn't be the party pooper.

1 comment:

GoletaGlenns said...

Wonderful pictures! It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!