Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catching Up

The middle of November I took a survey about blogs and one of the questions was 'why do you blog?' So my answer was for the Grandmas and to keep in touch with friends and Chris thought we do it more as a family journal. Well, apparently I'm failing in all aspects and have been rather lazy about updating but I do have to admit that I enjoyed the break and am now ready to get back in the swing of things. We had a wonderful holiday and loved seeing Chris a lot more since he got a month off of school. We soaked it (him) up. We took multiple trips sledding (all of which I left my camera at home- sometimes it's more fun to be in the action), Chris and I spent hours in 'Santa's workshop' trying to come up with a few more homemade gifts for Christmas this year and we spent a chapter a night by the fire trying to finish the Tale of Desperaux in time for the movie. I do have pictures to document all the way from Thanksgiving in Albuquerque to Christmas in Liberty so be prepared for a slew of pictures!

8 comments:

Lacey said...

So fun to see all the fun things you guys have been doing. It all looks like so much fun. Is Kate really 6?!! So crazy where the time goes!

AMD said...

I love all your updates Stacy! I've been patiently waiting and checking your blog once in awhile to see if there was something new! You're pics are always so 'real' and full of life! I can understand your fear of being in the snow cave...I would have been a chicken, too! :-)

Myra said...

I found your blog on Loralee's. What a cute family you have! You have the cutest kids...well, almost the cutest, I think I have some pretty darn cute ones myself. Congrats on such a fun family.

Sheree in GA said...

Found your blog by looking at David's. What a cute family you have! Where are you living now? It was also great to see some pictures of your Mom. Sheree gossling

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

You're so cute! I love your blog! You take the best pictures! It was fun to get all the updates. That snow cave is crazy!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Oh, and I love the picture at the top of your blog!

carolee said...

i love your family picture! that's so cute. we have a blog too. if you want to look at it, just send me your email address.

Val said...

Ha, Myra found your blog on Loralee's, and I found it on Myra's. I loved seeing your updates and pictures. You are a fantastic photographer!! I'm sure Chris (AND 3 kids!) keeps things crazy!