It feels like the past few months have been some of the longest in our lives and then as I look back I think where has the time gone! Chris and I have been pretty absorbed as of late trying to figure out the future of our little family. We're at a crossroads and are anxious to get going on the right road... however, getting on the right road seems to be requiring a lot of patience. We are so excited that Chris has just 3 1/2 more months of school- these past two years have flown by. Knowing that graduation is coming soon we knew this would bring changes for our family with a new job, hopefully a new house :) and maybe even moving to a new town or state. With the economy as it is the job hunt has been long and frustrating and comes with a realization that there might not be that perfect "MBA" job right after school. So with patience we're waiting, applying and definitely praying. In this time we've come to realize how incredibly blessed we are even in just small ways but most especially in our family and in the knowledge we have of the gospel and the love our Savior. We know He has a plan for us, we know He is aware of us and our little family.
In our trials how wonderful it is to have little reminders like this...
PS I've been without my camera for the past month but just got it back this weekend- I'll try to post some pictures soon
Thursday, March 12, 2009
What we've been up to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks so much for that clip. It was prefect!!
keep us posted on where you're interviewing and everything. we're checking out the central coast area right now and found heaven, so come here!! I hope you're feeling good!
Hi Stacy,
I loved checking in and reading the updates. Your photography is awesome! Let's get together soon!
Love you guys!
Good luck with all that you are figuring out! I always love looking at your family picture. =)
What kind of camera do you have? I've been looking at all the pictures you have and they are amazing! Add that to the list of post MBA purchases... but that list seems to bee getting longer and longer with less and less opportunties to cross them off the list... we're in the same boat as you guys. You're in our prayers.
Post a Comment