I got on our blog tonight and realized how lame it is! Sorry! My dad got me some photo editing software for my birthday that I was too nervous to put on my computer (it's on it's last legs) so I finally downloaded it onto Chris' laptop. I love it! It is so much fun and I feel like I can do so much more with my pictures. The problem is Chris is usually gone when I have the time to blog...
Anyways, this picture isn't from today (the ones from today are still on Chris' computer) but just to give you an idea of what we woke up to this morning! Typical spring in Utah!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
What did you do for Spring Break?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Stacy,
You take SUCH beautiful pictures! Tell me your secret...are you professional, do you have just a good camera, or what? I am glad that I stumbled upon your blog. It is so fun to read about your life when I don't get to talk to you much!
SHAUNELLE TRENHOLM
Stacy,
Lets plan a get together!! Now that the weather is somewhat decent we need to work on it! I don't want to wait until it's too late and you've moved out of the state or something!! E-mail me!
Luvs!
get together in a few weeks? ;)
Congrats on #4 on the way! That is so exciting! I hope that you will be able to make all the big decisions that you need to at this time. I loved that talk from Elder Wirthlin. Thanks for sharing it on here.
Post a Comment