What we did for two weeks...

What he did for two weeks...



Chris got back lsat week from a "trip of a life time" and I probably rub it in too much that he was off touring the world while the kids were stuck in front of the computer playing pbskids.org. So it's not entirely true- we did have fun while he was gone and kept pretty busy but we did miss him a ton. He went with his MBA program to India, Hong Kong and China. They toured a few businesses (including Hong Kong Disney) and also some amazing sites. Hopefully soon I can post the pictures he took. He had a really good time and I'm glad that he had the opportunity to go. Just 3 weeks left and he's an official MBA!

What he did for two weeks...


Chris got back lsat week from a "trip of a life time" and I probably rub it in too much that he was off touring the world while the kids were stuck in front of the computer playing pbskids.org. So it's not entirely true- we did have fun while he was gone and kept pretty busy but we did miss him a ton. He went with his MBA program to India, Hong Kong and China. They toured a few businesses (including Hong Kong Disney) and also some amazing sites. Hopefully soon I can post the pictures he took. He had a really good time and I'm glad that he had the opportunity to go. Just 3 weeks left and he's an official MBA!
3 comments:
Congratulations! It sounds like everything's worked out just perfectly for you guys. We'll miss you.
Wow! What a cool trip for Chris! Rob is doing his MBA trip next Spring, but he's still not sure where he's going for it.
Stacy you crack me up! I love the PBS kids logo! I feel for you! Andrew is in NYC for work this week...but as we speak he is at a Yankee's game. Then he gets to go back to his nice room at the Hilton and sleep in his nice bed uninterupted by children. Do I sound bitter? :) We should meet for a girls weekend!
Congratulations to Chris though! You guys should apply for jobs out here!
Post a Comment