The pumpkin patch
Fall Fun??
I never really believed them when they said there would be "inches" of snow 3 days before Halloween but when we woke up to 6 inches on the ground and it was still coming I was afraid we'd be trick or treating at the mall this year. We took advantage of the 2 days off of school. Chris and the kids made a huge snow cave, they went sledding, and the neighbor showed them how to make snow ice cream. We had to get crafty too so we didn't go too stir crazy.
But thankfully, our 21 inches of snow melted in one day and the kids got to go trunk'r'treating and trick'r'treating in 60 degree weather. Kate was so excited "I've never been trick or treating at people's houses before!"
Chris took the kids around the neighborhood while I handed out the candy. The kids were dragging their bags behind them by the time they got home. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it all...
Our sleepy bear wasn't in on too much of the action but he was oh so cute nonetheless.

















1 comment:
I can't believe you got that much snow! That's crazy! Glad it all melted though. Looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment