Erik and I were just talking about how much we love your pictures. They are classic and timeless, and truly a reflection of your personality. Keep up the good work. Your kids are beautiful! We hope you have a great Christmas. -Angela
Stacy! The kids are getting so big! Russ and I just looked at this and said "no way!" You really have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas!!!!!
I just caught up...LOVE all the pictures! And I was totally laughing out loud at "I'm just licking it in my mouth"-AAAGGGHHHH!!!!! SO FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Erik and I were just talking about how much we love your pictures. They are classic and timeless, and truly a reflection of your personality. Keep up the good work. Your kids are beautiful! We hope you have a great Christmas. -Angela
Stacy! The kids are getting so big! Russ and I just looked at this and said "no way!" You really have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas!!!!!
I just caught up...LOVE all the pictures! And I was totally laughing out loud at "I'm just licking it in my mouth"-AAAGGGHHHH!!!!! SO FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment