Kate had her first violin recital the week that Chris was away for work. After getting the boys off to the neighbors we were running behind. When we got there with a few minutes to spare, I looked at the program and realized that Kate was first- when I showed it to her she looked nervous for a second then sucked it up and went right up on stage. So proud of her! Trying to juggle camera and Henry, this was the only picture I got of the night.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
First Recital
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She looks so big! I can't believe I still haven't met any of your kids (or Chris for that matter!).
How adorable is that???? When did you put her in? I have a feeling that my Sam would like music more than playing sports.
I wish I could hear her play! miss you-when are you coming to utah?? :)
Post a Comment