Not much else you could ask for for a perfect Memorial Day camping trip. We had such a fun time and felt so lucky to get to enjoy this little slice of heaven with friends and without the crazy Memorial Day crowds.
I was informed that I needed to take really good pictures so that we could convince our family to come next year for memorial day- well, I took so many pictures that it was hard to choose which ones to share...



I bought these fishing poles for Chris the first year we were married. We packed them away while the kids were little but now that they're getting older it's been fun to break them out again. The fish weren't biting much but boy were all the kids (and adults) excited when Chris pulled out the first rainbow trout.








Love the campfire! We had mushmellows every night, some yummy dutch oven for dinners and dessert and brats for lunch. Sam and his burnt "mushmellow" I really wish I had video on my camera because it's so funny the way he says it!




These boys were in heaven!

Chris, Henry and I at the Chapel- so beautiful, so peaceful.








I was informed that I needed to take really good pictures so that we could convince our family to come next year for memorial day- well, I took so many pictures that it was hard to choose which ones to share...



I bought these fishing poles for Chris the first year we were married. We packed them away while the kids were little but now that they're getting older it's been fun to break them out again. The fish weren't biting much but boy were all the kids (and adults) excited when Chris pulled out the first rainbow trout.








Love the campfire! We had mushmellows every night, some yummy dutch oven for dinners and dessert and brats for lunch. Sam and his burnt "mushmellow" I really wish I had video on my camera because it's so funny the way he says it!




These boys were in heaven!

Chris, Henry and I at the Chapel- so beautiful, so peaceful.








3 comments:
Great pictures! In answer to your question, we were going to move, but decided to stay put.
Ok, you guys are by far the coolest family that I know! I'm so impressed with all that you guys do. Seriously, I love camping, but I'm so afraid to bring a baby camping! You've inspired me though, and I'm going to set up a camping trip!!
You convinced me, where did you go camping?
Post a Comment