Labor Day Weekend brought...
Grandma Suzie and Papa Dennis! We love having visitors and especially we love having Grandmas and Grandpas. We had really nice weather for the weekend so instead of putting them to work in the yard or around the house (like we usually do :) )we took them to our favorite mountain getaway- Camp Tahosa. We had the camp to ourselves and we enjoyed a relaxing day of canoeing, hiking and eating hobo dinners.
Kate was not happy about getting thrown in the water
And James realized he was going in no matter what so he just jumped.
The excitement for the day came when James fell really hard on a wooden bench right on his upper lip. The fall was so hard I was worried we'd be taking a trip to the ER for stitches or a broken something. But we just kept an eye on it and the swelling (which was about 5 times his lip) finally went down after a few days. He was a trooper and really didn't say too much about it even though it looked really painful. He looked like a different kid for a couple of days!
We did manage to put them to work when we got home- thank you Dad for helping to replace the water heater, fixing our laundry room light and vacuuming our car. Thank you for a fun double date to Golden and taking the kids to McD's at least twice.
It was a wonderful weekend- Thank you Grandma Suzie and Papa Dennis for coming to visit!
It was a wonderful weekend- Thank you Grandma Suzie and Papa Dennis for coming to visit!









2 comments:
Oh Stacy, once again, I think I could comment on every picture! You are such a good photographer and have some amazingly cute and lovely models you get to photograph. I think my absolute favorite photo is of Henry and the pile of little pumpkins--you captured a moment that says so much--his face is incredibly expressive! It is good to see pics of your parents...brings back memories! :-) I'm loving your posting spree :-)
I love all the pictures and fun updates you give on your family. I'm sure our kids would get along great. If we ever find ourselves driving through Colorado, I'll let you know!
Post a Comment