Friday, February 3, 2012

Phipps Phamily Phumpkin Pharm

The pharm was phairly successful this year. We got lots of phield phumpkins, plenty of jack-be-littles, a phew gourds and a couple of "big ones". One of these years maybe we'll grow enough to open our own little phumpkin patch business but for now we just have phun giving them away.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chris and Kate are our official party planners and instigators (and usually that just leaves me being the party executor) We had a couple of families over to pick pumpkins and corn stalks. Kate wanted to make sure it was official so each family got a ticket for a pumpkin and corn stalks. She was at the gate collecting the tickets :) I didn't take pictures but here are a few before giving them away pictures...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chris really wanted a family picture amongst our pumpkins so one sunday afternoon right after sunday naps (can you tell?) we attempted a phipps phamily photo- I think Sam was still asleep. After a little editing I think this one turned out ok. I just need to figure out how to edit out the remote in my hand :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sam taped up this little drawing on the back door right before our little pumpkin picking party. I asked him what it meant- he said "no crying in the pumpkin patch" I'm not sure if that was for our guests or a note to self.

No comments: