Saturday, September 15, 2007

Labor Day




We took a Labor Day hike up to Timp caves with Grandma Suzie, Papa Dennis, Scott and "the cousins" The kids did great considering the 3 mile hike (and of course the incentive of Ice Cream afterwards helped)

3 comments:

Dave and Loralee said...

GREAT PICTURES! Scott has facial hair?? Your family is so cute-Dave loved the pictures of Kate playing soccer! We're excited for that phase of life :)
I miss you. I have to say I'm, pretty lucky because I have a friend here that is SOOOOO much like you (same way of talking, same mannerisms, etc) that it feels like you're here!

Alisha said...

Awesome trip idea! How did Jame's do? I want to do the trip but I didn't think Kevin would do well. The pic of Kate and James is so sweet!

Janee and Creighton said...

Wow, Scott looks more hairy than Creighton- and that's a trick!