Saturday, September 15, 2007

This is what happens...



...when you leave Dad in charge of the haircuts!

5 comments:

Alaska Massey said...

Erik can't wait until Owen has enough hair to give him a buzz. He has been talking about it since before he was born, so I know he's completely jealous of Chris giving his son a haircut. It looks like you two are doing so well. I love that we can check in on eachother's families. Take care.

Sheila said...

I thought this was hilarious...dads have a knack at making everything "more fun" don't they?? Miss you!

Katrina said...

Yay! The Phipps!! I love the pictures of your kids!

Katrina said...

Hey I hope you don't mind if I link you on my blog, let me know!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Hey Stacy, it's Libby. I found your blog on Katrina's. I hope you don't mind me checking it out. It was fun to see your cute little family and the fun things you've been doing this summer. Your kids are so darling. I love the family picture with James and Sam crying (or it looks like Sam was about to start crying). Isn't that just how it goes??? I love the haircut too.

I have a blog but it is for invited readers only. If you want to check it out email me and I'll invite you to it. I really don't have much on there but I am gradually putting more on it. My email address is: libbyrobertson1@hotmail.com

Take care! Libby