Monday, November 19, 2007

Frankenstein


I've hesitated in introducing the newest member of our family- Frank. We don't have the best track record with animals (they seem to run away faster than we can name them) and although we've had him for over a month now, Frank was just now officially named (we think). He has been formally known as PomPom, Fui Vakapuna, Spaghetti, Buttermilk, White Socks and now it seems it will stick- Frank (short for Frankenstein). Luckily he is the most docile cat and patiently puts up with all the crazy antics of Kate and James.

2 comments:

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

That is such a cute picture. That is too funny about your pets not staying with you for very long. I hope you can keep this one around longer and keep his name Frank.

Davis Smith said...

Did you take a photography class? I love all of your pictures! You're amazing!