Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday Boy



That year went by way too fast! More and more I realize that I need to savor these years when they are little because they grow up so fast. My favorite saying and I know it is so true... "the days are long, the years are short"

5 comments:

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

I love, love this picture! And that saying really is so true! Where does time go???

Alisha said...

Amen to that saying. I'm a believer!!! What a darling pic. Stacy, you really need to start up a job as a photographer!

Janee and Creighton said...

Very cute picture! We have enjoyed looking at your family's adventures and seeing your fabulous photography, Stacy!

Sheila said...

Did I ever tell you that I think you are an amazing photographer?? I always LOVE your pictures...like, professional!!

Sheila said...

P.S. I just realized everyone else loves your pictures too...you should really look into that!