Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween... A monster, a fairy, a lion and a plethora of pumpkins





Halloween was great fun and so much more magical with kids. We couldn't get James to keep his costume on for more than a second but at least got one picture! Kate loved her fairy costume thanks to Steph and the Camino ward road show 20 years ago :) And yes we had a PLETHORA of pumpkins that seeded themselves from last year. We had over 40!

And... I always forget to pass the camera off so that we can get one of all of us but here is Chris as a Swiss mountain climber and I was a kimono clad Japanese woman.

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

I love all the pictures! It is so good to hear from you - I just love blogs. Your family is so cute.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

I love all these pictures! They are so cute in all of their costumes! Gabe had the exact same costume as Sam (Gabe wouldn't keep the hat on though). It looks like you had a great time. And that is pretty impressive that you grew all those pumpkins on your own. You take really great pictures by the way. Have you taken a photo class or is that just pure talent?