I forgot to mention my other "snow bunny." Chris has been working on a monstrous snow cave in his parents back yard and was especially excited when they got 3 more feet of snow so that he could turn it into a 3 bd snowcave (complete with enrty hall and "lounge") He and his snow bunny daughter even spent the night in it!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
My Other Snow Bunny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Chris is so crazy! that's awesome that he and Kate spent the night in it. I have never even been inside a snow cave. I'll call you later but want to play tomorrow?
Stacy:
Good to hear from you on our blog. What a cute family. Justin graduates in May, and then we'll be in Utah for the summer while he studies for the bar exam. Maybe we can see you guys then. Take care. We'll be sure to keep checking your blog.
Justin and Jocelyn
So when I saw your Christmas Picture I thought Chris was wearing a wig. Now I know that his hair really looks like that it's even better
hey wait, that's his real hair?? that was dave posting before. really???? We need some background on this hair story here!!
I'm glad you're posting more-LOVE that they slept in the snow cave!
I feel so cheated and dirty now that I know it's not his real hair.
Stace,
Love the cave!! That's awesome he made it into bedrooms and hallways?? What a memory with Daddy to be able to sleep in it together. I want a picture/video of the inside. Your pictures are great!!
Kari
Post a Comment