Saturday, February 2, 2008

We miss you Dad!


We're having a fun time in Albuqueruqe. We thought we would escape the cold and snow in Provo and the 2nd day we were here it snowed! Today, however, we visited the zoo since it was a balmy 48! We miss you Dad and wish that you could be here with us but hopefully you're getting a lot of studying done without us there- We love you!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

You are such a cute family!! I love it! What a fun trip! Give your mom a BIG HUG from me!!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

I'm sure you enjoyed the warmer weather while it lasted. I love your slide show down below. You take such beautiful pictures!!

Kari said...

Check out that chair! Is that at your parents house. Tell your mom and dad I love them, too! Glad you're taking a break from the winter.
Kari