Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas



Oh what a wonderful time of year! I think especially this year because we were able to spend so much time with Chris. (No school and no homework!) We had a great Christmas and we have a ton of pictures I wish I could share. But for now here is the latest from the Phipps Phamily.
(I will post more soon- it's just a little too late and I'm off to bed!)

8 comments:

Katrina said...

I love that picture! Your family is so awesome.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

You have such a darling family! I love Chris' hair in that picture. I'm sure you loved to have all of his time this holiday season. I know, it is crazy that we live so close and yet we only see each other through blogging. We do need to get together. The other day at my friend's baby shower, I met one of your (or Chris') aunts. Her name was Nancy and she was very nice. Her daughter-in-law is my friend's sister. It is such a small world.

Dave and Loralee said...

It's about time little lady!! I LOVE that picture. You look so great (as always)! I miss you too. Guess what. I think we really really really really want to live in Camino (or somewhere nearby). Dave's going to call Kari's dad, but even if it doesn't work out with him, I think Dave might be sold on the area. He almost cried looking at pictures of houses with their views. :) He's a nature guy.
Maybe we'll go try to make whoever bought your house sell it to us. HEE!
LOVE YOU!

Sheila said...

You have the cutest family! I'm sad that I didn't get to spend more time at your place, I should have made Jeff and Justin get out of the car and come in...then naps would have been ruined, but at least i would have gotten to see your kids!! Darn!

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

So I started to leave a comment then had to delete it when it wouldn't let me add to it. Anways, you have a beautiful family and Chris should give Jeff his hair stylist's number.

Russ and Debbie said...

Cute picture! We love the Napoleon look Chris is going for. We miss you guys!

Kari said...

Stacy--you look so good! Such a cute picture! James and Sam have the same little pout mouth. SO CUTE!