Oh my gosh, it looks amazing! Is this were chris served his mission? I hope you are all doing well. I am scheduled to teach a coupon class in September in your ward, so hopefully I see you there. Talk to you soon Nicole
Oh my gosh, it looks amazing! Is this were chris served his mission? I hope you are all doing well. I am scheduled to teach a coupon class in September in your ward, so hopefully I see you there. Talk to you soon Nicole
Looks like a dream vacation! I'd love to hear about the stories behind the pictures. I'm glad you got such a wonderful break from reality to enjoy this small piece of God's creation.
7 comments:
Okay, seriously looks like so much fun!! What an adventure for you guys! Can't wait to hear all about how this trip came about!
Will you guys please come out for dinner sometime?? Since we can't seem to make it work to meet somewhere.
Luvs!
Wow! What a fun trip. As always, your pictures are gorgeous. I would love to get away to a tropical island without the kids. Good for you guys.
Angela
so when are we all going to go on a trip together w/o kids? let's make a plan :) The pics are gorgeous...and so are you!
WOW!! Stace, seriously, you could sell every one of those pictures! You are awesome!! How fun!!
Oh my gosh, it looks amazing! Is this were chris served his mission?
I hope you are all doing well. I am scheduled to teach a coupon class in September in your ward, so hopefully I see you there.
Talk to you soon
Nicole
Oh my gosh, it looks amazing! Is this were chris served his mission?
I hope you are all doing well. I am scheduled to teach a coupon class in September in your ward, so hopefully I see you there.
Talk to you soon
Nicole
Looks like a dream vacation! I'd love to hear about the stories behind the pictures. I'm glad you got such a wonderful break from reality to enjoy this small piece of God's creation.
Post a Comment