Monday, November 17, 2008

Discovery Gateway

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We loved the Discovery Gateway!- it was a little crazy with 70 kindergartners but a lot of fun. (Thanks to Katrina for watching the boys so I could go!)

4 comments:

The Garner Family said...

Looks like fun. It seems like we are living parallel lives in many ways (fieldtrips, costumes, little ones, etc.) I wonder what it be like if we could be closer. Do you plan on staying in Utah for the long haul? Check out my blog, I've been doing a little better about updates lately.

Ben & Carly said...

Stacy it was so good to hear from you, Casey was in town this weekend and I told her that I had heard from you and then we spent some time reminiscing...she told me to tell you Hi and Stephanie hi. I hope you had a good thanksgiving, I am excited to keep in touch with you! your right it is crazy that we are all grown up with kids and kindergarteners none the less. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kari said...

Yes, I do want to buy a van and live by you guys! Except for that we can't buy the van ;) ha.

Cort and Amy said...

Just found your blog on the Hansen's! You are a very good photographer! We're in Ut for this week and would love to see you guys!