I love the new look for your blog. What a cute family photo! Priceless!
you can't tell me that age is a problem here. you can do it too...just think, how much fun!
LOVE that header photo! and you're a good mom. I won't let bree anywhere NEAR paint! maybe I should give it a try...
Now that boy has talent! It's even too good for my Grandma Book. If you send it to me I'll frame it and hang it on the wall. Love, Gr. Suzi
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the new look for your blog. What a cute family photo! Priceless!
you can't tell me that age is a problem here. you can do it too...just think, how much fun!
LOVE that header photo!
and you're a good mom. I won't let bree anywhere NEAR paint! maybe I should give it a try...
Now that boy has talent! It's even too good for my Grandma Book. If you send it to me I'll frame it and hang it on the wall. Love, Gr. Suzi
Post a Comment