Tuesday, December 30, 2008

He's 4!!!

Photobucket
James is a fireball- He has so much energy and so much tenderness all bundled into one. From day one James has been our cuddler. He loves to be cuddled and still drags around his Charlie Brown blanket with him almost everywhere. I'm still not so worried about the thumb-sucking issue because he is by far our best sleeper and I'm loving the fact that he still takes a nap everyday. I think James' favorite thing by far is his Dad. As soon as Chris comes in the door James runs to get the football to play catch. My favorite line from James as of late was the night of his birthday when I was tucking him in and he said to me "Mom, next year when I turn 5 you can call me Jack" No clue where that one came from!
How we love this boy! Happy Birthday James-man!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
2yrs - 3yrs - 4yrs
I'm a firm believer in photographing life as it really happens, I guess that's why I haven't noticed or cared that James hasn't been fully dressed in 3 out of 4 birthday pictures ;)

2 comments:

Carol von Cannon said...

James looks so much like Colin!!! I remember when Colin was about 6 and this is scary. He is so cute!!
Please view my blog when you get the chance. I still think of you guys often. Carol

nmhomebodies said...

Stace- Your black and white portraits so capture Kate and James' personalities.