Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We have a 6 year old!

Photobucket
"Kate the great, who was late but worth the wait" Papa Kevin
Yes, she was so worth the wait! We love our Kate. I still can't believe she is 6 and I'm really not sure where the time went. It scares me to think how fast those years go by. I know she went through the terrible twos and the crazy threes but I'm so grateful that she is at an age right now that we're just buddies. Kate is strong-willed but eager to please. She is a natural leader and loves to take charge. As Grandmas Suzie can attest she is a conversationalist and can last much longer on the phone than I. She is such a good helper and is such a trooper when it comes to helping me keep an eye on two little trouble makers. We are so lucky to have you!
We Love you Miss Kate! Happy Birthday!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kate had been begging us to take her skiing ever since Chris took her last year. So for her birthday this year Chris and I took her skiing. (Chris is helping her decipher his little diagram in her birthday card) She is so not her mother's daughter! She has no fear and does not give up easily. We went with Kevin, David and Collin and all of us were ready to head home but Kate kept saying "just one more time!"

No comments: