Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


I was always afraid that as we grew older the magic of Christmas morning would kind of disappear. I'm so grateful that I was wrong. It might be a different magic but it's so fun to anticipate the excitement on the kids faces and the wonder when they read Santa's note and see his ash footprints on the hearth. Chris says he didn't sleep all night- I think he actually woke the kids up this year :) The kids were very excited (albeit still pretty tired and a little out of it) I think Kate was most excited and kept talking about how Santa said that they were "great kids!" I guess we don't say it enough or maybe it just means more coming from Santa :)

2 comments:

nmhomebodies said...

Who's the most excited "kid" in this picture? Great pictures, all!

Kari said...

love chris' pj's :)