Friday, August 28, 2009

The Beginning and the End


The Beginning... Kate's first day of 1st grade
PhotobucketPhotobucket

James's first day of preschool
PhotobucketPhotobucket


and The End!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Took a quick trip up to Provo for Chris's graduation. I'm so proud of his accomplishment and he's so glad it's the end of his formal education... for now :)

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow, Chris is such a great mixture of his mom and dad. Your kids look so cute for their first days of school! How exciting! Congrats on being done, for now??? What else does this guy have up his sleeve?!!! You guys look so great!!

Sam said...

Wow James looks just like Chris! Congrats on everything that is happening in your life. I hope things continue smoothly for you!

nmhomebodies said...

Looks like the kids are keeping up the phamily tradition of "beautiful pheet". They have their grandma to thank for that. And congrats to Chris for phinishing his MBA.

Dave and Loralee said...

way to go guys! doesn't it feel weird not being students anymore? it's like we officially have to grow up now :) loved chris's hat in the previous post--looks like it might need to retire soon-either that or you've gotta break out your mad sewing skills. and sam is so cute, I'm claiming him for bree...20 years from now :)
Miss you so much-hope you're having fun in your new home!

AMD said...

I love the new pheet photo...too cute! Congrats to Chris! It's nice to see Stacy in a photo, too! You all look so sweet :-)

Dave and Loralee said...

okay, just saw the new photo-SOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome! can you be any cuter????

Erin Gibbons said...

What a cute new photo at the top of your blog! I was wondering what you were going to do next! You're so creative! I hope you're enjoying your new home and ward, and that everything is wonderful for you! We miss you guys!