Monday, August 24, 2009

More Random Stuff

Roasting Marshmallows

Photobucket
One day back a couple of months I hadn't heard from the kids for awhile, which always makes me nervous... until they ran in to get their camp chairs. They'd been making a "tent" complete with a fire pit- Thankfully they hadn't actually started a fire in their pit but Chris promised them a real fire complete with roasted marshmallows. It ended up raining but made it even more of an adventure.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Y
We couldn't leave Provo without hiking the Y one last time.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Family road trip to the hot pots
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Chris took us out into the middle of nowhere to some hot pots he had been to with the scouts. The kids were nervous at first but didn't want to leave by the end.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

The lava fields also in the middle of nowhere :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Does Kate have pink hair? We miss you guys!

Jessica H said...

I miss you Stacy. I am sorry we didn't do more together at the end here. I get sad thinking you are not just 2 streets away.