It's become tradition since we didn't know if the baby was boy or girl, Chris takes the kids out shopping for a going home outfit and blanket. This time he got creative and went to the fabric store... Henry came home in a nice fuzzy Rockies blanket :)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Coming Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! He is gorgeous! I love all of his dark hair. I'm so amazed with your busy month and how well you handled everything. Seriously, I have been such a basket case with our whole move. I need to get your new contact info and I'll give you ours! Keep us all updated with pictures and how you guys are doing.
Also, tell Chris congratulations for us! Andrew just got back from a week of scout camp and had the time of his life!
PS- that was me (Jessica) who wrote that post- I'm just using an old account.
Congratulations on the house, baby, and job! Henry is so beautiful and definitely looks like a Phipps baby. Please give my best to Chris and tell him that Michael and his wife had their first little boy on July 24th.
Congrats! He is a charmer!! Love his hair!! So glad everything was able to work out for you guys and that you are settled. It sounds like you have a great ward! So glad for you guys!!!
Stacy-
You will forever be my hero!
Congrats on everything. Your Henry is beautiful.
-The Bunkers
Wow!! I can't believe all the changes that have come your way in such a short period!! What an exciting time for you buys. Henry is such a little cutie. And I'm so happy for you guys in finding a new job and home. It's amazing how everything comes together if it is meant to be! Congratulations on all of it!
Post a Comment