Stacy - Congratulations! He is so sweet and adorable and I just wish I could hold him (and take his picture!:) We miss you so much but I am so glad to hear you are all settled and things are going well. Yay for blogging! :) Love you guys!
Hi Cousin! My Mom gave me an update on your family via your mom and it seems as if our lives have been the same! We moved in July and had a baby boy July 31. It's fun to see pictures. I need to link you to my blog so we can stay in touch better.
4 comments:
He's just beautiful! We're so happy everything turned out with the house(s), the move and the baby! No cute family deserves it more!
Stacy - Congratulations! He is so sweet and adorable and I just wish I could hold him (and take his picture!:) We miss you so much but I am so glad to hear you are all settled and things are going well. Yay for blogging! :) Love you guys!
Hi Cousin! My Mom gave me an update on your family via your mom and it seems as if our lives have been the same! We moved in July and had a baby boy July 31. It's fun to see pictures. I need to link you to my blog so we can stay in touch better.
Congratulations! We're happy for your family.
Post a Comment