Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Budding Photographers

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kate and James are always begging to take a picture with my camera so I let them each take a shot- They turned out pretty cute if I may say so myself :)

3 comments:

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

I love these pictures- you guys look so cute!
That baby of yours is the cutest little thing! What a little delight! I wish we could see you guys! How is Colorado treating you guys??

The Phipps: said...

you guys are so cute. we really need to skype. sorry, we've been busy and sick and i know your little family has been hit hard. i hope you feel better. hazel is praying hard for all of you. love you guys.

AMD said...

Yeah for pictures of the lovely couple!! You definitely have taught your two eldest the art of photography very well--those photos are great! :-)