Don't cut it! Just let it grow... if it's really too long in a few months give it a trim but I would keep it long and soft and beautiful for as long as you can :) He's adorable by the way!
I agree--don't cut it! I haven't cut Parker's yet. I put it in a pony tail the other day and couldn't decide if he looked more like a girl or a sumo wrestler.
SO CUTE! I totally cut Jordan's hair at that age, same thing. But it IS true, once I cut it he looked like such a big boy!! It does grow though, and I think it looks much better cut. I took clippers to him, he could care less about it b/c Jeff was holding him while I did it.
8 comments:
That is the cutest picture! I like his hair :)
Just put it in pig tails! I can't even do that with Eloise's hair yet.
Don't cut his hair! You will miss it!
Don't cut it! Just let it grow... if it's really too long in a few months give it a trim but I would keep it long and soft and beautiful for as long as you can :) He's adorable by the way!
I agree--don't cut it! I haven't cut Parker's yet. I put it in a pony tail the other day and couldn't decide if he looked more like a girl or a sumo wrestler.
No way!! You can't cut that cute "mop"!! It's much too adorable!
Bic the kid
SO CUTE! I totally cut Jordan's hair at that age, same thing. But it IS true, once I cut it he looked like such a big boy!! It does grow though, and I think it looks much better cut. I took clippers to him, he could care less about it b/c Jeff was holding him while I did it.
Post a Comment