Chris was gone for two weeks to a training in Texas. This was the 3rd two week stint he's been on this year and hopefully the last! So, I think I really would have gone bonkers but I took the kids out of school for a few days and we drove down to Albuquerque and had a really fun time. We took bike rides, watched the mass ascension at the balloon fiesta, chased landing balloons, played with our boy cousins Robbie and Rafe, shot off water rockets, watched conference and went to the zoo. Most of our picture taking was done by Grandma Suzie but here are a few I took before my battery died.


Rafe and Robbie at the park


James and Sam ("I'm having a sand baby, mom")

Creighton and Henry- must have the same hair stylist


The mass ascencion at the Alb. Balloon Fiesta- 750 balloons go up every year.
I don't know how I would have done it without my sweet mother who took care of us in Albuquerque and then drove home with us for a few days too. Thank you Mom!


Rafe and Robbie at the park


James and Sam ("I'm having a sand baby, mom")

Creighton and Henry- must have the same hair stylist


The mass ascencion at the Alb. Balloon Fiesta- 750 balloons go up every year.
I don't know how I would have done it without my sweet mother who took care of us in Albuquerque and then drove home with us for a few days too. Thank you Mom!
1 comment:
So glad you were able to go visit family while Chris was gone. That's hilarious about Sam's sand baby! The things kids say! I love the ballon festival pictures! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment