As hard as I try to write down life's moments I can never seem to write like I think it, see it or remember it. Just hoping that these pictures will speak those thousand words down the road.




Sam wanted to help me get Henry dressed, this is what we ended up with.

"you have 10 seconds to get your jammies on"

a little family game of nemo memory
"helping" mom with the dishes

Hard earned piece of pizza after a great basketball game




Oh, how we love this little guy




Sam wanted to help me get Henry dressed, this is what we ended up with.

"you have 10 seconds to get your jammies on"

a little family game of nemo memory

Hard earned piece of pizza after a great basketball game




Oh, how we love this little guy


1 comment:
Love that "10 seconds to get your jammies on" picture. Why should tops have to match bottoms anyway!Henry is so big! Wasn't I there just last month? "Keep on keeping on" NMHomebodies
Post a Comment