We felt so spoiled to have Gram and Papa Kevin come for Thanksgiving. Vicki was a huge help in getting dinner on the table (this was my first year cooking the Turkey- Thanksgiving dinner is a lot of work for only 15 min. of eating) They hiked in the snow to help us cut down our Christmas tree, helped us dig out the Christmas decorations, I dragged them to Pearl St in Boulder to see the lights (a whole other story), Vicki brought crafts for the kids, we watched movies, played games, ate lots of leftovers and we enjoyed beautiful weather all weekend! We couldn't have asked for more. Thanks Gram and Papa Kevin!
I LOVE this picture!
So who does they're Christmas lighting celebration the Saturday before Thanksgiving? Well, Boulder does. I just figured when I saw Saturday that they meant the Sat after Thanksgiving. Oh, well. We still had fun and ate yummy pizza at Old Chicago while we watched the last half of the BYU/Utah game. And we enjoyed the lights that had been 'lit' the week before.




2 comments:
I can't believe how big James is getting! He was barely a sunbeam not too long ago. We miss you guys.
Ohh these are just beautiful! You guys inspired us to go cut down our tree this year- we just weren't as cool because we didn't go out into the woods :(
Keep on posting your pictures- I love them!
Post a Comment