Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tradition

Ever since I can remember my mom made each of us 5 kids a heart shape cake for Valentine's day. It always had a cute saying that was meant just for us.

Photobucket

and Dad was always good about remembering to take our picture before we ate it.

Well, at least I remembered to take the picture before they completely finished it off.
Oh, and Henry got prunes.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(James ate the "e" before I could take the picture)

3 comments:

Sam said...

What a great tradition! Hope you are all doing well.

Sheila said...

Oh my goodness Stacy!! My heart got this huge rush when I saw the picture you and Stephy...wow, that brought back so many memories!! I love this tradition, where do you find heart shaped pans? I'm guessing any cake store, Michaels...probably Walmart huh? Anyways, I love your mom and miss her.

Lacey said...

What a fun tradition! I am going to definitely try to remember that one!