I had this idea in my head for a simple Valentine's card to send to Gmas and Gmpas. I thought I'd just grab the kids while they're all here and snap a few pictures. It didn't go quite as easily as planned...
Day 1


"Mom, I think he's got a bite in his mouth." "My letter broke" "I'm tired mom"
Day 2


"Hold his hands so he doesn't grab it" "James, off your nose" "Ouch, mom, he's pulling my hair"
So after a little editing...
Day 1


"Mom, I think he's got a bite in his mouth." "My letter broke" "I'm tired mom"
Day 2


"Hold his hands so he doesn't grab it" "James, off your nose" "Ouch, mom, he's pulling my hair"
So after a little editing...
We hope you know how much we love you!

5 comments:
What a cute idea Stacy!!! Sounds and looks like you had quite the time getting that picture, but I love it! And the other ones, too...so much personality behind those adorable faces!
So cute, you have such great photography ideas!
That is such a fun idea and what a cute picture!
Too funny. I love the quotes. I was giggling to myself as I read:) Are you guys in CO? How are things? Facebook or e-mail when you get a chance. I think of you a lot because my little Cortnie is so similar to us when we were little. She reads like crazy, is quite dramatic, and very crafty. Things are going really well here- aside from the intesity of Jason's residency:(. We'll be moving in August, don't know where yet. Hope to hear from you soon.
I love your ideas! They are super cute! It must have been frustrating before u finally got the picture u wanted, but I seriously love the ones where they are just acting like kids! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment