Sometimes I wish I could walk around with a video camera because the kids say the funniest things. I try to remember them but usually forget by the end of the day. Here are a few I do remember...
while watching figure skating on the Olympics
James: I think they're going to kiss...
Sam: that's diskusting!
one day after school
Kate: Mom, there's a boy at school that loves me.
Me: Did you tell him he's too young to love you?
Kate: No, cause I love him too. (oh boy.)
I hear a variation of this one multiple times a day
Sam (mad at James): Well, you're not invited to my birthday party.
James: So, you can't have any of my batman cake with cars on it.
(The kiddos at Casa Bonita- fun place, too bad you have to buy their food)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Funny Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Writing your own book of life (aka journaling and blogging) makes for the BEST reading. You are an inspiring mother and writer if I say so myself.
Having to buy food is the worst. My kids love playing at McDonalds, but I hate buying any of their food. I usually go and buy a small ice cream to pay my "dues" to use the play place and then let the kids play their little hearts out for usually a good 2 hours.
Take Care Cousin! From, Jenny
Post a Comment