Whenever I'm in the kitchen almost inevitably one of the kids will pull a chair over to 'help' me with whatever I'm doing or just to see what's going on. When I'm not in a rush or feeling especially nice I'll let the kids help out but other times it drives me crazy when I'm tripping over chairs and telling little fingers not to touch this or eat that. So the other day was one of my more impatient moments and I told Sam he couldn't drag his chair over to help. He said to me "but mom, I can't see." For some reason it hit me this time and I got down at his level and looked up. Wow! The view that my 3 year old walks around with all day is so different from mine. The kitchen looked huge and intimidating. It made me stop and think...
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Isn't it amazing how our kids can make us stop and think about things?
Post a Comment