Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break in Albuquerque

We always have fun down in Albuquerque mostly because we're surrounded by family. As usual we spent lots of time on bikes, and took lots of walks.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Portfolio

We're so lucky that when we go to visit G&G we also get to see
Creighton, Janee and Robbie and Steph, Tyler and Rafe.
Photobucket
And we usually fit in a trip to the zoo...

Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Portfolio
Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Portfolio
Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Portfolio

And thanks to Cray and Janee its now tradition to have pancake breakfast at their house followed by the rocket launch at their park. (very much a Glenn thing!)

Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Portfolio

Not pictured- an Easter egg hunt, yummy mexican food in old town Albuquerque and a rather spontaneous trip to Hatch, NM (that's coming up next...)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I think I'm "emotional" right now...you know, because I just love the Glenns, and you guys really do have a pretty large part of my heart. Not to mention the majority of my childhood memories have you in them. So, it was really fun for me to see pictures of "my other mom" and Creighton and his cute fam, and especially Steph. LOVE YOU GUYS!!