Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was simple and perfect. I woke up to the sound of Chris making breakfast with the boys. It was so fun to hear the craziness when usually I'm the one in the middle of it. I knew I would be in trouble if I got out of bed so I just layed there for a while till James brought me a glass of orange juice (actually it was orange juice in the orange juice can), then Sam brought me a breakfast burrito, sat with me and ate 1/2 and Kate brought me an arrangement of homemade mother's day cards (the best part of Mother's day- I think). Chris didn't have meetings so I got to take a leisurely shower (another one of the highlights of my day). And of course the kids sang and waved from the stand at church (I always get a little teary). We had the missionaries over for dinner and had yummy Cafe rio salads and Strawberry Shortcake (and I didn't have to plan a thing!) I know if I didn't write it down it would turn into memory mush and blend in with every other Mother's day. I'm so thankful for a wonderful mother's day, a wonderful husband and 4 crazy, cute kids who are my life.

Photobucket
Because I'm cheap, and not very creative I took these pictures of the kids for our mothers this year.
KATE 7 JAMES 5 SAM 3 HENRY 9 mos

No comments: