Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

I know... I'm really behind but Mom and Dad are here this week which means my sink is clean, laundry is folded and put away, trash is taken out, etc. etc.- I have time to blog!

Easter was pretty low key this year. We had an Easter Egg hunt in Albuquerque the week before and on Saturday when we got home we decorated eggs while listening to conference.

Photobucket

On Sunday morning the kids hunted for their Easter "baskets" (inside because it was rainy that morning) This year their baskets were sand buckets- I was in the multi-purpose mode. Later that day, probably while we were trying to watch conference, I walked into the kitchen to see this...

Photobucket

The boys had taken their sand buckets and filled them with mud and then washed them out in the kitchen sink, getting mud all over the kitchen in the process. It was hard to get mad when they already had out towels and were hurrying to clean up their mess before I discovered them.

No comments: