I have so many random pictures from the last couple of months and don't really want to do a post for each one so here goes...

Ah, one of my very favorite pictures. Love how Sam is showing Henry when to open his mouth.

Root Beer floats for a warm Monday night turned into Root Beer floats while watching a thunder storm.


So many tricks and so many smiles. Henry is a happy baby. His favorite tricks of late are spitting (even more fun with my mouth full!), "big boy", clapping and of course he waves to everyone and their dog.


Chris had a scout activity up in the mountains and took James and Sam so Kate, Henry and I went to the Wildlife Experience museum. Chris took some great pics of the boys on his phone so I'll post those some day.

Recipe for fun and trouble. Golf clubs, balls, a fence, a creek and a cranky neighbor ;)

SpiderSam as we like to call him. Sam has 2 outfits (well, he has more than that but you wouldn't know it) his orange basketball jersey and Spiderman (and usually one or the other is paired with cowboy boots)



More Cute Henry :)





It barely hit 70 back in April and the kids wanted to get out the sprinklers. Our Grub Scouts sprinkler came from Grandma Suzie.



When I was growing up we had a tradition of having breakfast for dinner on Sunday. Waffles, pancakes, smoothies, the works. When we got married I was excited to carry on that tradition- well, not all traditions make it through marriage. So we tweeked it a bit and now have Nachos for lunch every Sunday.

Ah, one of my very favorite pictures. Love how Sam is showing Henry when to open his mouth.

Root Beer floats for a warm Monday night turned into Root Beer floats while watching a thunder storm.


So many tricks and so many smiles. Henry is a happy baby. His favorite tricks of late are spitting (even more fun with my mouth full!), "big boy", clapping and of course he waves to everyone and their dog.


Chris had a scout activity up in the mountains and took James and Sam so Kate, Henry and I went to the Wildlife Experience museum. Chris took some great pics of the boys on his phone so I'll post those some day.

Recipe for fun and trouble. Golf clubs, balls, a fence, a creek and a cranky neighbor ;)

SpiderSam as we like to call him. Sam has 2 outfits (well, he has more than that but you wouldn't know it) his orange basketball jersey and Spiderman (and usually one or the other is paired with cowboy boots)



More Cute Henry :)





It barely hit 70 back in April and the kids wanted to get out the sprinklers. Our Grub Scouts sprinkler came from Grandma Suzie.



When I was growing up we had a tradition of having breakfast for dinner on Sunday. Waffles, pancakes, smoothies, the works. When we got married I was excited to carry on that tradition- well, not all traditions make it through marriage. So we tweeked it a bit and now have Nachos for lunch every Sunday.
and last but not least, the latest family pic.

3 comments:
Awesome pictures Stacy! :-) I always love looking at your blog because your photos are amazing and your family is so darn cute! You get great lighting and colors on your photos. Oh, and Sam cracks me up with what you quote and how he has two outfits--can't complain with Spidey and a Bball jersey :-)
How do you manage to get such great family pictures! Love all the fun times you guys have been having over in Denver. New areas are so much fun to explore!
What a visual treat your blogs always are! Thank you for sharing your photography talents! I really hope we'll see you guys a lot in NM. How often do you make it down to Albuquerque? When you get a chance, check out my blog- I am trying to keep it more current.
Post a Comment