The past couple of days I've felt this urgency to get the blog up to date knowing that summer is almost over and school is about to begin. Today as I looked over my to do list which never seems to change (Chris is constantly telling me to get over it) I suddenly realized, wait, I won't have less time once school starts, I should in theory have more time! Don't get me wrong I love my kids but yes I'm excited for school to start and maybe I'll have some time to blog the hundreds of summer pictures we have and maybe (if I'm in the mood) I'll write about them too.
But for now ...
But for now ...
If this picture doesn't spell summer, I'm not sure what does
(well, it actually spells lemonad $.50)
(well, it actually spells lemonad $.50)
We found one solution to summer boredom- the lemonade stand. The kids spent hours in the front yard at their lemonade stand. They didn't make much but I didn't realize how much joy selling of cup of lemonade could bring to a bunch of kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment