Thursday, October 28, 2010

Soccer Season



PhotobucketPhotobucket
Love this pose! Love this age! The ball was just a magnet to 6 little boys whose goal was really just to kick it the right way. Sam did awesome- he made a couple of goals every game and really the most exciting part to him was the snack after the game.
Photobucket
James- Wow! I really should have Chris write this blog post because he gets into it a little more than I. It was just fun to watch James. He's a natural- he takes after his dad- what can I say. Chris and I couldn't help laughing when some of the opposing parents were complaining that James had to be too old for the 5 yr old teams :) My favorite part of the game- the victory tunnel.Photobucket
Kate did awesome and is still doing awesome in indoor soccer. She is a natural competitor too (I'm so glad that none of our kids got my athletisism or lack of) Her games were so fun to watch as the girls started to learn positions and how to work as a team.

No comments: